Share on Twitter

Monday, June 18, 2012

EIGHT EASY WAYS TO GET OVER YOUR LOVER.

When you can't get someone out of your system, the best lie you tell yourself is "it's over"! But it's never really over until you confess the truth, "I love you but you've done some really hurtful things to me. It's gonna take a bit of time but I'll heal. I won't die, my heart won't quit beating in fact, I do believe I've still got a lot of LOVE in me to share."

Hold Up! How about when we get into this whole routine of checking to see if they've remembered to call/text or keep our phones within reach just in case they change their minds....Hmmm.

"I'll continue to love you, for love never ends, it's just the intensity that slowly fades away... I'll move on and I choose happiness as my state of mind. I'm proud of myself- I came, I saw and I loved. Now I choose to let go."

Sounds too cheesy? Well then, take a look at these eight easy steps on how to let go!

  • Listen to a bunch of broody songs, mostly John Mayer (I think he's been through a whole lot of bad relationships) .
  • Eat lots of Cookies, you can vary the pastry, but trust me it has this amazing effect for two minutes or so , you'll actually believe everything is right again in your world..
  • Chocolate! enough said.
  • Read sad, sad stories.
  • Tell everyone within earshot how the guy/girl was a looser and it was all their fault. how dare they do this to you huh?
  • Now after all that binging you're seriously gonna chill on the couch and watch more sad, mushy movies (not forgetting the seriously overrated flick 'He's not that into you') ? Ok cool, I'll give you that one
  • Now, stop Mopping, get out and get a life!
  • Time to loose those pounds and rediscover the hotter new you then dress yourself for two: for you & someone new, work it!
See, it's never that hard. Try it & see if you won't be walking around with a smile in two weeks max.
 "And you", asks a fan, "have you tried this time tested formula?" Of course NOT silly! Don't have to. I've got a good thing going, he's the man I've been writing all those hot love songs for, this is just to help out all y'all hopeless lovers out there! Oh, and buy my music.. xoxo


Disclaimer
(This post was not officially endorsed by Ziki music.)

2 comments:

Speak and be heard.