Share on Twitter

Friday, December 28, 2012

CLOSURE

  It hit me a couple of days after the whole thing how I'd effed up R.O.Y.A.L. I had been tricked. I could have sworn I was smarter than that. I wanted to just lay back and deny it was I , my excuse was that my brain was all scattered and I chose to listen to my heart..but no! It was too late. My honour I could not re-take. This day I woke up and instead of that blunt, numbing pain pursuing me, I pursued it and demanded for answers that I may never get but nonetheless, I wanted to know why. 

 So I made some dum mistakes but my dreams you can't take. I made it, I survived in fact I more than survived, I THRIVED! You can't curse what's already blessed, don't you know? A new day has arrived and I'm free baby! Destiny's calling....


Now, in this moment, my solace is a share of the dignity you spared me. That's my weapon of choice to face a new day..With this simple thoughts, a strong will coupled with a resilient spirit,  I will go for it and replace what you misplaced. I will be back.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak and be heard.