Share on Twitter

Friday, December 7, 2012

FINALLY HERE!

Can't believe it's been more than a month since I posted something..anything even.

It's been a most dramatic period for me and I must admit that even though I didn't come out of it smelling like roses, I managed and that's more than enough. Any new developments? Hmm let's see, I'm happily single, I'm gigging actively, writing (music) a whole lot more and oh yes, I finally cut my hair.



Going by the reactions I've received, most people are still in shock that I happily said goodbye to my 8 year old dreadlocks. I'm  however, pretty excited by the change. It's funny how people seem to have taken it harder than I expected. Even harder than I have. C.H.A.N.G.E can be a tricky thing especially when it gets you unprepared..

Apart from being the month of change , it also happens to be my birthday month. I'll be turning...yeah right. You'll have to wait a long time before I let the cat out of the bag! Maybe when I release my album..maybe.

Here's to change and new paths! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak and be heard.